Yesterday, the mustang went to the speed shop in Cambridge, Maryland.
I put the car on the trailer and towed it over to the shop. I spoke to Russ, owner of the speed shot at length of what I wanted to accomplish. Together, based on my performance needs, we decided that the Coyote V8 with a supercharger would fix great under the hood with a Heidt front end that would allow me to remove the shock towers. Without towers, there is an impressive amount of space for a wide engine, such as the Coyote.
We’ll also put a Heidt independent rear end on it to hold it to the ground nicely when my foot gets heavy.
Next steps are to order the parts and wait for shipping. When they arrive, the crew will get start tearing the current front end apart in favor of the new. Lots of panel work to be sone as well such as the floor, all four quarters and the roof. The car will be put on a rotisserie to spray the underneath with plastikote.
Excited!!! More news to come.
PHOTO 2020-09-16: Mustang Image 1
PHOTO 2020-09-16: Mustang Image 2
PHOTO 2020-09-16: Mustang Image 3
PHOTO 2020-09-16: Mustang Image 4
PHOTO 2020-09-16: Mustang Image 5
- Mustang Update - 11/25/2020
- How to install MCRYPT on UBUNTU with PHP Version 7.3 - 10/01/2020
- Mustang Update: The 67 is at the performance shop - 09/16/2020
- NEW: Karma Flight Playlist Added! - 09/02/2020
- 2004 Crown Victoria: LED hyper-flash fixed with resistor install - 08/26/2020
- The Broadkill River - 08/17/2020
- The Lower Loop - 08/09/2020
- Went for a bike ride at lunch - 08/06/2020
- The Storm: Hurricane Isaias - 08/05/2020
- Dumb Dog - 08/05/2020
- The Upper Loop - 07/20/2020
- SOLVED: Composer Update/Install Not Working While Updating From Drupal 8.8.5 to 8.8.6 - 05/24/2020
- Domain Registrar Review - 04/16/2020
- Drupal 8 Config and Git - 02/21/2020
- SOLVED: Compass Install Issues – Ubuntu - 11/17/2019
- SOLVED: Lando and Composer Problem - 10/07/2019
- Thunder Over Dover - 09/19/2019
- Happy IT Professionals Day! - 09/17/2019
- Crossing the Delaware Bay on a WaveRunner/Jet Ski - 09/02/2019
- The Epoxy Stump Table - 07/01/2019
- Water Leak With Mini-Split - 03/08/2019
- Drupal 7 Base Environment on Docker Hub - 03/08/2019
- Try - 02/25/2019
- Migration from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 - 02/13/2019
- XPath Cheatsheet - 01/31/2019
- The blog is live! - 01/29/2019