All you can do is try. If you don’t try, you’ll never succeed and you’ll never lose. Succeeding and losing are the two greatest experiences of your life outside of family and faith. Succeeding lets you know that you can always do better. Losing reminds you how sweet it is to succeed.
The ability to succeed and lose must exist hand in hand. One can’t exist without the other. If all you do is succeed, it will lose its luster. Just like losing turns everything gray and keeps it gray. Confucius once told us that it doesn’t matter if we lose, it’s how we rise when we lose.
The most important part is to try. Without trying, you’ll never know how to lose and you’ll never know how to succeed. Trying defines us. Through attrition, the number of times we try along with our ability to learn makes our succession better with practice.
Trying something with the same process and yielding the same results some say is lunacy. While that may be true, trying something new is the brevity of success. The first leap, the first risk, the first walk in the dark and the first moment of trust puts us on the path to great things, utilizing our succession and loss.
To get to the very high and to get to the very low, one has to take the first step. To bravely walk into that unknown. In simpler terms, you only need to try.
- Drupal 8: How To Setup Two-Factor Authentication - 09/03/2021
- Composer: How to require an alpha/beta - 08/25/2021
- 2017 Yamaha FX SVHO: Spark Plug Change - 06/15/2021
- Helpful Links - 06/09/2021
- WinSCP: How to change password after login - 06/08/2021
- Mustang Update: Ride Height Set - 06/03/2021
- Mustang Update: Rear Suspension Being Installed - 05/31/2021
- Mustang Update: All metal work is done - 03/01/2021
- GitLab: How to fork you own repository - 02/26/2021
- Mustang Update - 11/25/2020
- How to install MCRYPT on UBUNTU with PHP Version 7.3 - 10/01/2020
- Mustang Update: The 67 is at the performance shop - 09/16/2020
- NEW: Karma Flight Playlist Added! - 09/02/2020
- 2004 Crown Victoria: LED hyper-flash fixed with resistor install - 08/26/2020
- The Broadkill River - 08/17/2020
- The Lower Loop - 08/09/2020
- Went for a bike ride at lunch - 08/06/2020
- The Storm: Hurricane Isaias - 08/05/2020
- Dumb Dog - 08/05/2020
- The Upper Loop - 07/20/2020
- SOLVED: Composer Update/Install Not Working While Updating From Drupal 8.8.5 to 8.8.6 - 05/24/2020
- Domain Registrar Review - 04/16/2020
- Drupal 8 Config and Git - 02/21/2020
- SOLVED: Compass Install Issues – Ubuntu - 11/17/2019
- SOLVED: Lando and Composer Problem - 10/07/2019
- Thunder Over Dover - 09/19/2019
- Happy IT Professionals Day! - 09/17/2019
- Crossing the Delaware Bay on a WaveRunner/Jet Ski - 09/02/2019
- The Epoxy Stump Table - 07/01/2019
- Water Leak With Mini-Split - 03/08/2019
- Drupal 7 Base Environment on Docker Hub - 03/08/2019
- Try - 02/25/2019
- Migration from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 - 02/13/2019
- XPath Cheatsheet - 01/31/2019
- The blog is live! - 01/29/2019